<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

I'm in my studio right now and I'm sick. Down with phlegm and sore throat and feeling slightly feverish.

That fever has been turning itself off and on within my body for the past week or two. And it's Ramadhan to cap it off so FML much la hor.

I hate being sick. I already popped Panadol Cold Flu, Panadol Extra and even Panadol Flu Max during sahur and after buka. I've been drinking endless glasses of Barley, Lime Juice and Plain old warm water every single day during Sahur and Buka but still my throat isn't getting any better and it's getting more and more SORE by the day. And I already stopped smoking for God's sake ! Drank all sorts of remedies, popped all sorts of pills, stopped smoking and you're still sore ? Urgh !

Even the fever is playing stupid games. Will go on and off even though I already took my medication. When it feels like it, it comes on. When it doesn't, it goes off only to return again.

I really hate being sick and I want to recover now. Like right now !

3:34 PM