<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Well here goes.

On Thursday, TOD's make-up lecture was canceled. I know I'm not supposed to be happy, knowing the reasons behind the cancellation but hey. NO long-winded TOD make up lecture yaw. Headed to the hospital with Petrina to visit 1 of my close friends, who was hospitalized there and coincidentally, my close ITE friends, Sue, Kaz, Roy and Achap, were also there visiting her. The best part ? None of us knew that the other was gonna visit her so all in all, it was an unplanned and unexpected NNK reunion (except for Tun la since she wasn't there. Tsk.) HAHAHA ! Again happy despite the circumstances.

Had a blast with them. We chatted, caught up on old times, laughed and just enjoyed each other's company while it lasted cuz all of us are currently busy with our own lives. Went back home and plonked in my research onto my TOD's powerpoint seminar slides for my presentation on Friday.

On Friday, I had my TOD seminar presentation with Jen. It went OK. Jen was awesome ! She nailed the presentation with her confidence and her research. I had no plans initially after school ended on Friday so I stayed behind in the studio to finish up my TOD journal. Managed to complete all the entries. All that's left for me to do is to do the sketch for Lecture 6's entry and print out the entire thing on Monday. Chatted with Mus on MSN and he asked me to join them at Henderson Waves to hang out and I agreed, seeing as I had no plans and I missed that retarded ass brother of mine.

Met him, Mund and Zaf at NP. Proceeded to Henderson Waves to meet Naim, Sarah, Fiq and the rest, where we just lay down, slacked and chilled. Mund, Mus, Fiq and myself stayed behind while the rest went home. We went off around 11+ and I only arrived home close to 2 in the morning. Thank God for Night Riders on the weekends !

12:47 PM