<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Well well well. It's been super long since I last blogged. Been busy trying to catch up on all the assignments that I've neglected.

I can't really remember much of what I did over the week.

Had an all out dance session at RP last Friday (23rd July) where my friends and I managed to choreograph half of the songs that I'll be using for my SD Talentime Finals Opening Act. Went out with Naim, Sarah, Khai, Shahfiq and Syaq to Bukit Panjang to catch Da HipRock Dance Competition yesterday and my God, the crews, especially the youngest ones (Fresh Nutz) were FANTASTIC. And they're only 13 and 14 year olds ! Their high level of energy when they danced can put all of us to shame. Other crews were great too. Got all of us actually hyped up and inspired to dance with a whole new level of enthusiasm.

I missed out my IDS submission on Thursday cuz that mother fucking printer RAN OUT OF PAPER AND DID NOT GIVE US A WARNING BEFOREHAND. Jen, Trina, Lester and myself tried to replace it with a new roll of paper but the stupid printer still said that it couldn't detect any paper within. =.=

Now, I'm gonna chiong for my MATech, IDC and TOD. Toodles !

11:10 AM