<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

06.08.2010

The best day of 2010 so far. Why ? For a number of reasons.

The end of submissions.
End of school before YOG break.
Opening Act for SD Talentime 2010.

The fact that Radiah, Ika and Hafiz turned up at SD Talentime just to support me and watch my performance alone before heading off for buka (yes they were fasting) was very very sweet and it really touched me. I mean. Words alone can't describe the feeling. For that, I'm really grateful to them and I owe the 3 of them big time.

The fact that Naim, Sarah, Freak and Khai surprised me by turning up to support me and watch me perform, despite the fact that they said they 'couldn't' turn up really really shocked me so much that a string of vulgarities came hurtling out of my foul mouth NOT cuz I was pissed with them but cuz I was genuinely shocked and surprised that they were there. Their tales of how they couldn't make it for my performance cuz of family matters convinced me and for the entire morning, I was feeling down and demoralized because I wanted so much for them to be there cuz their support meant more to me than anything else. But seeing them there at the event itself boosted my confidence and morale up to a whole new level and allowed me to perform better.

The fact that the SD gang (y'all know who you are) turned up to support all of our performances, seeing as 4 of our gang members (myself included, alongside Az, Syai and Zakk) really meant so much to me too. How Cynthia came back from her driving lessons just to watch me, Az, Syai and Zakk performed touched me too.

The fact that Ayim and Nad turned up to offer their moral support and encouragement also made my day. Seeing their replies when I texted them and their comments on my FB wall post made me smile.

The fact that my brother, Ash, actually turned up even though my performance was already over, was more than good enough for me. It really meant a lot to me. I don't really know why but jyeah. I feel that way.

For that. I thank all of you for your support and encouragement. You guys really made my ordinary day become extraordinary and for that, I'm eternally grateful.

♥ 06.08.2010



2:15 PM