<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Hey. Today was the second day of Ramadhan. Surprisingly, some of my cousins came over to buka today and I had no idea about it until an hour before buka. But all in all, I'm really glad that we enjoyed dinner together as a family, even though the entire family wasn't here. ^^

Anyways. On Tuesday, I went to town with Afiq, Radiah, Fairul, Ashraf and Ahmad. It was an impromptu outing. We just walked around the various boutiques in town, surveying the gorgeous things there and showing each other the things we would love to buy if we had the cash.

Wednesday, I headed to school for a meeting regarding the CF Party 2010. While waiting for the meeting to start, I hung out with Rad, Hafiz, Hafiz Tall, Adinda and Fai while doing my assignment and while they were doing their projects and mugging for their exams. Went back home with Rad, Ash and Adinda.

Today. I simply spend the whole day at home. Relaxing and doing a lil bit of my holiday IDS assignment. Watched Karate Kid on my laptop. Waiting for my Ghost Whisperer Season 1 to finish then I can watch already. ^^

Tomorrow we're having a consultation in school regarding our assignment. I think I'll just drop by and consult the lecturers and show them what I've done so far.

8:05 PM