<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Heyho. Sup ? ^^

On Monday, we headed to the Esplanade Theaters for a guided tour around it for our MATech field trip. Headed back to school before going off to RP to accompany Hanah watch Fyq's floorball match. Met and hung out with my brother, Naim, and Sarah and Khai before heading home.

Tuesday, class ended early.. Well. For me at least. Seeing as I was the first one to complete the CRS essay test, I willed my time surfing the Net and checking FB and doing my AutoCAD drawings at the same time. Headed down to RP to meet, hang out and dance for awhile, again with Naim, Sarah, Khai, Ayim, Shiying, Shafiq, Mus and Mund.

Today, did a little bit of my AutoCAD but my laptop was surprisingly laggy so I didn't get much headway. Guess must be because of the automatic weekly virus scanning program. ^^ At RP now with Hanah to accompany her to watch Fyq's floorball match at the sportshall. Meeting my close RP friends later at our usual place to do the usual stuff. ^^

Anyways, I made a To-Do list of the things to do for my DID modules and boy, have I got loads to do. I stopped working over the weekends temporarily so as to be able to catch up on my undone assignments. I swear I'm rapidly losing the steam I gained in Term 1 and I wouldn't be surprised if my critique session for Term 2 comes out disastrous. :/

6:43 PM