<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Last night, I was on my Facebook and surprisingly, there was this minah YP who posted on her FB and it came out on my Facebook's homepage. I have this bad habit of simply accepting friend requests from people who have mutual friends in common with me on Facebook and totally forget about doing so the next hour till they post things on their wall which automatically pops out on my homepage.

Anyways. Back to the topic. As I was saying. That minah. Yes. That minah YP sorry. It's no wonder that MATs and MINAHs and YPs these days have got NO FUTURE. No surprises isn't it when the minahs spell 'AKU' as 'AQU', 'GOD' as 'QOD', 'NAK' as 'NAQ', 'AH' as 'UHC', 'MINYAK' as 'MINYAQ' and bla3. I know it doesn't really concern me at all but seriously, I'm very anal when it comes to getting the proper spelling/articulating of words. I mean even if you wanna type it out in short form also, at least pay some respects to that language by spelling it out in the proper short form like 'NK' or 'MNYK'. You're spelling it out as QOD and all that bullshit ? What ? Trying to act cute ? Sorry sister but it isn't working at all. It's just irritating the crap out of most people, namely me.

I removed her from my friends list on FB cuz I don't even know who the fuck she was but she had my younger brother and 1 of my close friends as mutual friends in common so I just accepted, thinking it was their friend. Turns out she's one of those feeling popular bitches who randomly adds people she doesn't know on FB just to increase the number of friends she has on FB to a whopping 2100+ friends.

Ohwells. What to do. Futureless kids.

4:00 PM