<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Hey. Wadup ? :D

I failed my FTT by a mere 5 marks. Tsk. Got 43/50. And 3 of my WRONG answers were actually CORRECT originally but I changed them after double-checking, thinking that they were wrong. After consulting with the book, I realized that my original ones were right. Tsk. FML la hor. But it's ok. Can always retake. :D

So after my FTT was over, I headed over to Bedok to meet and hang out with my dearly beloved cousin, Khaleed, whom I haven't seen for so long and whom I've missed terribly. My best friend, Tun, joined us too. We buka-ed together, hung out, chit-chatted and did a LOT of catching up. Like 2 years worth of catching up. Yes, he's my cousin but he's a distant cousin and by distant, I mean really distant cuz he's my cousin's cousin's cousin's cousin. 4th cousin I guess ? I never really got the hang of all these family trees.

Was supposed to meet Mus and Mund at Downtown to hang out with them cuz I haven't seen them for quite a while too, as they were there for a chalet but I didn't get to do so cuz they were heading home at 10 and I was still at Bedok at 9.45 helping my cousin to register for NS. I had no idea that they were heading home tonight. Thought they would ton another night or something and I could meet them late but they weren't.

So for today (Wednesday), seeing as I have no plans, I'm gonna continue doing my IDS assignment and clean my pigsty, I mean bedroom, up. Thursday, Friday and Saturday are jam packed days for me cuz I'm hanging out and buka-ing with 3 different groups of close friends on these 3 days.

Oh and last but not least. HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY ALIP ! I know I wished you through text message earlier at exactly 12 midnight but I wanna wish you again. I love you a freaking lot brother ! :D

12:38 AM