<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Hello !! For starters. Submission is finally over ! And my critique session is next Thursday so I got exactly 1 week to prepare for my crit and brace myself to get screwed by my lecturers cuz I didn't do as well as last term. :/ It was my fault anyway.

So lets start.

Last Thursday, the entire ATBC gang gave Mund a surprise birthday bash. Ate at Canadian Pizza at Woodlands CC.

Last Friday, I had my usual session with them ATBC peeps.

Last Saturday, we met again to give Zaf a surprise birthday bash this time round at her crib.

Sunday. Can't remember.

Monday. We met up yet again to hang out with Freak, seeing as it's his last day of freedom before he goes off for NS. At the end of the day, we presented him with a card and Zaf gave him a collage and for the first time ever, he was SPEECHLESS. As in literally dumbfounded where words actually FAILED HIM, which is a first cuz he was so damn touched.

Tuesday. Had the CF Party, where I performed yet again. The performance was awesome and so was the party !

Wednesday, I tonned at the R.C behind my crib with Mus and Khairul where yet again, it was another awesome bonding session, where we actually learnt more about each other and shared things with each other. Sahur-ed at my house, then proceeded to school while they headed home to sleep.

Now. I wanna celebrate the Eve of Raya. ^^

11:09 AM