<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Wow. It's been super long since I last updated huh ? Well. Been busy occupying all of my time over the holidays.

Last Tuesday, my CF performers and I had our first ever dance practice at RP. We managed to learn 1 choreography (Beep Breakdown). We've still got like 5 or 6 more choreos to learn, teach one another and practice all for next Tuesday's CF Party. That and the formation and transitions. Hopefully tomorrow, we can master another choreography or 2. Cuz we're running short of time and I'm starting to panic.

After the dance practice was over, my younger brother came over together with Sham and the 3 of us proceeded to meet Zakk, Ella, Louise and Fiany at town. Hung out with them before bussing our asses home.

Wednesday. Rotted at home. Tonned the night with my brother.

Thursday. Went to buka at Burger King, TM with my brother and Mund. Headed to Geylang after that to meet Mus, Filzah, her friends and my brother's and my ex FCX colleagues. Hung out at Macs till the last train.

Friday. Had a dance session this time round with my Evo-3 peeps. Only Naim, Sarah, Shi Ying and Zaf were there and I learnt some stuff from Naim but I'm far from perfecting it. Gonna work on it tonight. Buka-ed at Asli Village with my brother.

Saturday. Proceeded to Swamp for a nature themed photoshoot with my brother since he wanted to much to capture pics of nature. Some of the things we saw there were spectacular ! I actually saw 3 pelicans' bird's nest on 3 different trees !

Sunday. Stayed at home.

Monday proceeded to school for our ONLY lesson of the week. Apparently, we only have to attend school for the rest of the week just to take attendance. -.- If I'm living in Dover, I wouldn't mind but I live in Pasir Ris. Expecting me to wake up super early in the morning and take an hour's journey to school just to take attendance is a complete waste of my time. At least I'm doing my assignments at home.

Assignments wise, I'm left with only my rendered drawings and my 3DS Max model. I'm leaving my 3DS Max model till last cuz firstly, I wanna get my other parts of the assignment over and done with and secondly, I don't wish for my laptop to crash while I'm doing my 3DS Max Model and find that my other parts of my assignment are still UNDONE. That is a major bummer all in itself.

Ok. I'm off. Bye now !

1:44 PM