<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Back after going on hiatus. Been so busy lately.

As time passes by, things change. The environment change. The surroundings change. Sadly, so do people. Seems like everyone's going their separate ways. Partly I'm to blame for not spending enough time with a particular group of friends and spending more time with other groups of friends. But then my other groups of friends are also drifting apart, even though I do spend time with them.

Maybe it's because most of them are already in relationships which equates to them having to spend more time with their partners than with friends. But that isn't any reason for you to completely ditch your friends just to hang out with your partners.

Or maybe it's because we all have found new groups of friends, whom we have things in common with but again, that's no reason for you to go forgetting your old group of friends.

Maybe it's because I haven't been spending time with you guys lately cuz I'm busy with family and school related stuff that are not assignments related. But I still do try my very best to hang out with every single one of my close groups of friends, even though I'm struggling at times to balance out my time evenly among all of you so that no one group is neglected.

I guess it's my fault. People change. Close friendships, whom we thought would last forever or at least for a long time at that one particular point of time, start breaking apart at the seams. Time passes by. Nothing stays the same anymore. Although new friendships are formed with new people, I still miss hanging out with the old friends. Cuz if it weren't for the old friends, I wouldn't be standing where I am today.

At times like this, I wish I were back in 2009 again. ):

8:36 PM